5G MOBILITY: Fast, Reliable, Secure
AT&T adds the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G to its lineup of Foldable Devices starting 8/7/20:
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G is also FirstNet Ready™, which means first responders can use it to tap into the power of FirstNet® – America’s public safety communications network. FirstNet Ready devices are tested and approved to operate with services using the FirstNet LTE network core. This gives public safety access to the critical capabilities that FirstNet enables, like the full power of AT&T’s LTE network, including Band 14 spectrum, which serves as a VIP lane for first responders.
FirstNet is the nationwide public safety broadband network, services, and solutions dedicated to First Responders and those who support them. It is more than a network, including advanced services, applications, and purpose-built devices. FirstNet is accountable to keeping your lines of communication open with dedicated mission-critical solutions that will modernize public safety.
“I was under the impression that FirstNet was for first responders only. It’s essential that every utility under our watch has the capability and the reliable services that FirstNet provides. It’s critical.”
– Bryan Fortino, CEO, Del Oro Water Company
- No throttling for FirstNet subscribers anywhere in the country
- The only physically separate network core dedicated just to you.
- 24x7x365 priority and preemption for first responders
- FirstNet Band 14 spectrum – now live in about 700 markets
- Heightened security to resist physical & cyber threats
- Added 120K square miles of LTE coverage in 2019
- Prioritized access on all AT&T LTE bands
- PLUS: FirstNet builder, AT&T, has agreed to clear all its spectrum for use by first responders when and where they need it.
- Better still, FirstNet subscribers enjoy the fastest network experience — faster than any commercial network.*
IMPLEMENTATION: (2) weeks to a month; depends on eligibility approval and contract process.